WESTPORT, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Westport this week:
- A Land Rover SUV drove through a garage on Cunningham Place in Westport, completely taking out two of the structure’s walls.
- Head of Westport's Bridgewater Associates , Ray Dalio is among the 500 richest people in the world, according to a newly released list from Forbes.
- Forbes Magazine has rated Southern Connecticut as the nation's second most overpriced area to live in.
- Staples High School sophomore Hannah DeBalsi won the 2-mile and set a meet record at the New England Indoor Track and Field Championships in Boston.
- A 29-year-old Fairfield man was charged with reckless endangerment in connection with the removal of an underground gasoline storage tank at his family-run business in Westport.
- A Westport man was arrested on drug charges in Stratford after police found more than 1,000 oxycodone pills in his car.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.