WESTPORT, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Westport last week:
- Westport police investigating the death of Sandokan Kayan Harrell, 39, of Bridgeport believe his body was moved after he died to the spot where he was found on Partrick Road in Westport, police said.
- A woman was struck and killed by a Metro-North train in the early morning of Sunday, Nov. 17 near the South Norwalk train station, spokesman Marjorie Anders said.
- A 91-year-old Stratford woman, Stella Antanantis, who was mauled by her own dog died at Bridgeport Hospital .
- The sale of the Class A office building at 276 Post Road West in Westport has been finalized. The amount paid for the building was not disclosed.
- The Kemper-Gunn House on Church Lane was moved across the street to its new home after nearly two years of controversy surrounding the 1885 Queen Anne Victorian house that stood in the way of the Bedford Square development.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.