WESTPORT, Conn. – The wait is almost over. Shake Shack, a modern-day roadside burger stand, is opening its location at 1849 Post Road E. next Wednesday, July 20.
Theresa Mullen, director of marketing and communication at Shake Shack's parent company of Union Square Hospitality Group, shared the news Thursday evening in an email.
Known for its old-fashioned, hand-formed burgers, Shake Shack also serves hot dogs, French fries, milkshakes and frozen custard as well as beer and wine. There are currently 11 locations throughout the U.S. and two in the Middle East. The first Shake Shack opened in 2004 at Madison Square Park in New York. The Westport location is the first in Connecticut.
Are you excited for Shake Shack to open? Will you be there Wednesday? Please leave a comment below.
- 1 Westport's Dalio Is Connecticut's Wealthiest Billionaire
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Westport
- 3 Westport Police Arrest Two After Lengthy Narcotics Investigation
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Westport
- 5 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'