WESTPORT, Conn. – The wait is almost over. Shake Shack, a modern-day roadside burger stand, is opening its location at 1849 Post Road E. next Wednesday, July 20.
Theresa Mullen, director of marketing and communication at Shake Shack's parent company of Union Square Hospitality Group, shared the news Thursday evening in an email.
Known for its old-fashioned, hand-formed burgers, Shake Shack also serves hot dogs, French fries, milkshakes and frozen custard as well as beer and wine. There are currently 11 locations throughout the U.S. and two in the Middle East. The first Shake Shack opened in 2004 at Madison Square Park in New York. The Westport location is the first in Connecticut.
Are you excited for Shake Shack to open? Will you be there Wednesday? Please leave a comment below.
- 1 Westport Man Sentenced To 5 Months In Prison For Sex Assault On Teen
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Forbes Ranks Founder Of Westport Hedge Fund As Richest Man In Connecticut
- 4 Passed Out Driver’s Arrest On Drug Charge Tops Week’s News In Westport
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight