Contact Us
Westport Daily Voice serves Weston & Westport
Return to your home site


Westport Daily Voice serves Weston & Westport

Nearby Towns

Breaking News: Westport Inn, Restaurant To Make Changes To Comply With ADA, DOJ Says

Flood Watch Put Into Effect for Westport

If you're hoping the sun will come out this week, don't hold your breath. Rain is in Westport's forecast until Friday night, and a flood watch is in effect until late Wednesday night.

According to the National Weather Service, there's a 90 percent chance of rain Wednesday and Wednesday night. Thunderstorms are possible. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. A total of 2.5 to 3.5 inches of rain is possible during this time.

There's a 60 percent chance of showers Thursday, with thunderstorms possible after noon. New rainfall amounts of a tenth to a quarter of an inch are expected. The chance of rain drops to 40 percent Thursday night.

What do you do when heavy rains roll into Westport? Share your rainy day advice with fellow parents in the comments below.

to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.

Welcome to

Westport Daily Voice!

Serves Weston & Westport

Hi! You've read our articles so we know you like our reporting. To keep reading please join our mailing list.

Get important news about your town as it happens.