WESTPORT, Conn. – Looking for work in Westport? Here's this week's rundown of businesses that are hiring:
▪ Bank of America has an opening for a sales and service specialist. A candidate who speaks Spanish is preferred.
▪ ComFit Learning, an award-winning educational technology company, has an opening for an office assistant.
▪ Poster Animal Hospital, 1677 Post Road E., needs a full-time kennel attendant.
▪ A cook is needed at a restaurant.
▪ Shake Shack, 1849 Post Road E., is hiring for all positions. Interviews are held weekly.
▪ A litigation practice is seeking a legal assistant.
▪ A fine dining restaurant is looking for a sous chef and line cooks.
▪ Terrain, a garden center scheduled to on May 9, is hiring servers and hosts for its garden restaurant.
▪ 203 Pet Service has an opening for a dog walker/pet sitter.
▪ A residential architecture firm is looking for a revit draftsman.
▪ An experienced music teacher is wanted at a preschool.
▪ Minutemen Cleaners, 600 Riverside Ave., is seeking a customer service representative.
▪ McDonald’s, 701 Post Road E., is hiring a crew member.
▪ Bottlerocket Wine & Spirit, a New York City wine store coming soon to Westport, is hiring for all positions.
▪ A country club is looking for summer help in its tennis office.
▪ The Whelk, 575 Riverside Ave., is hiring for front-of-house and back-of-house positions.
▪ Le Farm, 256 Post Road E., is also hiring for front-of-house and back-of-house positions
▪ A deli/caterer is seeking a kitchen cook/manager. To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
▪ The Westport Public Schools system has vacant positions to fill.
Are you hiring in Westport and want your opening listed here? If so, send an email to email@example.com and we'll include it in our weekly roundup.