FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Cloudy skies and the threat of showers and thunderstorms will linger throughout Fairfield County for most of the week, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers or a thunderstorm were predicted for late morning and afternoon on Monday, June 9, with a high temperature of 72 degrees. Chance of rain is 90 percent.
Tuesday could bring scattered showers but will be slightly warmer, with a thigh of 76. The chance of precipitation on Tuesday is 60 percent.
Wednesday will remain dry but mostly cloudy with a high of about 72 degrees.
Clouds should stay in the area to end the week on with a 30 percent chance of rain on Thursday and a 50 percent chance of rain on Friday.
- 1 Westport Police Arrest Two After Lengthy Narcotics Investigation
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Westport
- 3 Westport Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted
- 5 Westport Schools Closed Thursday Due To Snowy Conditions