FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms could once again threaten Fairfield County on Thursday afternoon, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will be partly sunny with a high of 81 degrees. Showers could roll through the area after 3 p.m. The chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
Friday will have patchy fog in the morning before burning off to partly sunny skies and a high of 84 degrees. Showers and thunderstorms will once again threaten the region in the afternoon. The chance of rain is 30 percent.
The weekend will remain mostly cloudy with temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 4 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Westport