FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms could once again threaten Fairfield County on Thursday afternoon, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will be partly sunny with a high of 81 degrees. Showers could roll through the area after 3 p.m. The chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
Friday will have patchy fog in the morning before burning off to partly sunny skies and a high of 84 degrees. Showers and thunderstorms will once again threaten the region in the afternoon. The chance of rain is 30 percent.
The weekend will remain mostly cloudy with temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Westport
- 2 Westport Investment Adviser Who Defrauded Clients Gets One Year In Prison
- 3 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Two Bridgeport Men Plead Guilty To Robbery Spree In Westport