FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms could once again threaten Fairfield County on Thursday afternoon, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will be partly sunny with a high of 81 degrees. Showers could roll through the area after 3 p.m. The chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
Friday will have patchy fog in the morning before burning off to partly sunny skies and a high of 84 degrees. Showers and thunderstorms will once again threaten the region in the afternoon. The chance of rain is 30 percent.
The weekend will remain mostly cloudy with temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Westport's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 21 Percent In Westport
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Westport
- 5 Former Staples Star Leads Unbeaten Amherst Football Team