FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms could once again threaten Fairfield County on Thursday afternoon, according to the National Weather Service.
Skies will be partly sunny with a high of 81 degrees. Showers could roll through the area after 3 p.m. The chance of precipitation is 30 percent.
Friday will have patchy fog in the morning before burning off to partly sunny skies and a high of 84 degrees. Showers and thunderstorms will once again threaten the region in the afternoon. The chance of rain is 30 percent.
The weekend will remain mostly cloudy with temperatures in the low 80s.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Westport, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades
- 3 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 4 Bear Drops In At Backyard, Country Club In Greenwich
- 5 Crowds Turn Out, Step Off For Westport's Memorial Day Parade