WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston this week:
- Megan Parker and 11 women’s of Easton ran 198 miles relay to battle against Multiple Myeloma and donated funds to the Norwalk-based Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation.
- More than a dozen students of Weston High School earned National Merit Commendation in the 2014 National Merit Scholarship Program.
- Patrick Jean, owner of French restaurant La Brasserie has turned his Fairfield French staple into a classic American steakhouse.
- Grilled Cheese Eatery opened on Unquowa Road in Fairfield.
- Metro-North commuters were glad to have normal service back after nearly two weeks of outages .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.