WESTON, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Weston, Easton and Redding this week:
- Thomas Steinert-Threlkeld , 59, of Weston, a technology journalist was killed while cycling in a Hit-And-Run accident on Route 302 in Bethel. The investigation is ongoing .
- Matthew Faillace, 31, a driver of Weston faces manslaughter DUI charges after a passenger in his car died in a one-car accident on West Rocks Road in Norwalk.
- A woman was issued a summons after police broke up underage drinking party at her Easton home and took two teenage girls to the hospital for treatment.
- A car hit to a utility pole on Good Hill Road in Weston, sending the driver to the Norwalk hospital for non-life-threatening injuries.
- A new trial was ordered for Greenwich resident and Kennedy cousin Michael Skakel after a judge overturned his conviction in the 1975 murder of Martha Moxley.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.