WESTPORT, Conn. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Westport this week:
- Westport residents are mourning the death of Allen H. Raymond, a well-known and popular government official and benefactor to the Westport Weston Family Y who became known as "Mr. Westport."
- The median price of homes in Westport rose 10-percent in the first quarter of 2014.
- A worker was injured when he fell from scaffolding into a swimming pool that was under construction at a Westport home.
- A Westport man was arrested and charged after being "intoxicated and acting in a menacing manner" toward his wife and child.
- Singer/songwriter Paul Simon, 72, and his wife Edie Brickell, 48, were arrested in their New Canaan home after an apparent domestic dispute.
- New Metro-North schedules that will take effect on Sunday, May 11 will cut commute times into Grand Central Terminal on the Hudson, New Haven and Harlem lines.
- Fairfield police arrested a Westport woman at the Integrated Medical Center on Tunxis Hill Road after a theft was reported from a car in the parking lot.
- Westport police charged a Maryland man with attempting to use a stolen credit card to purchase a $62,000 ring at the Tiffany store in Westport.
- A new study shows that just under half of all Connecticut residents want to pack up and leave the Nutmeg State -- the second highest amount of any state in the nation, according to a Gallup Poll.
- 1 Westport Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Westport's Dalio Is Connecticut's Wealthiest Billionaire
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Westport
- 4 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48