All power outages were restored.
Updated at 4 p.m.: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Connecticut Light & Power and United Illuminating were reporting a number of power outages on Thursday.
The power outages in the area, as of 5:30 p.m. Thursday, included:
- Norwalk: 5 customers without power
- Ridgefield: 9 customers without power, down from more than 150 earlier
- Stamford: 4 customers without power
- Westport: 5 customers without power
- Wilton: 7 customers without power
It was not clear how long it would take to repair the power outages.
Previously reported outages in Danbury, Easton, Fairfield, Greenwich, and Redding, have been repaired.
- 1 Westport Man, 35, Arrested On Drug Charges After Traffic Stop
- 2 Westport Schools: Greenwich ‘Jumped the Gun’ On New Staples Principal
- 3 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 4 Westport Ranks Among State's Best Suburbs To Live In
- 5 Greenwich Announces Middle School Principal Is Moving To Westport Job