All power outages were restored.
Updated at 4 p.m.: FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Connecticut Light & Power and United Illuminating were reporting a number of power outages on Thursday.
The power outages in the area, as of 5:30 p.m. Thursday, included:
- Norwalk: 5 customers without power
- Ridgefield: 9 customers without power, down from more than 150 earlier
- Stamford: 4 customers without power
- Westport: 5 customers without power
- Wilton: 7 customers without power
It was not clear how long it would take to repair the power outages.
Previously reported outages in Danbury, Easton, Fairfield, Greenwich, and Redding, have been repaired.
- 1 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 3 Suspect In Southport Home Burglary Arrested On I-95 Near Westport
- 4 Connecticut Sends Jumbo Snowblowers To Help Dig Out Buffalo
- 5 Father Pleads Not Guilty In Death Of Son In Hot Car In Ridgefield