WESTPORT, Conn. – Westport’s latest boldface name-backed restaurant, Tarry Lodge, is all dressed up and ready to go. Mario Batali’s newest restaurant celebrated a soft opening Saturday night and is set to open to the public on Tuesday, Jennifer Miller, director of sales and marketing said.
The restaurant, located at 30 Charles St., will begin taking reservations starting at 10 a.m. at 203-571-1038. Westport dignitaries, such as First Selectman Gordon Joseloff and Police Chief Al Fiore, were among those invited to the soft opening, Miller said.
Are you planning on making a reservation this week?
- 1 Westport Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Westport
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Westport's Dalio Is Connecticut's Wealthiest Billionaire
- 5 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'