WESTPORT, Conn. – Westport’s latest boldface name-backed restaurant, Tarry Lodge, is all dressed up and ready to go. Mario Batali’s newest restaurant celebrated a soft opening Saturday night and is set to open to the public on Tuesday, Jennifer Miller, director of sales and marketing said.
The restaurant, located at 30 Charles St., will begin taking reservations starting at 10 a.m. at 203-571-1038. Westport dignitaries, such as First Selectman Gordon Joseloff and Police Chief Al Fiore, were among those invited to the soft opening, Miller said.
Are you planning on making a reservation this week?
- 1 Westport's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Former Staples Star Leads Unbeaten Amherst Football Team
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Westport, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Family Dietitian Greenspun Opens New Westport Location