WESTPORT, Conn. -- The Westport Town Clerk's office will have absentee ballots available beginning Friday, Oct. 3.
The Town Clerk's office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Registered electors may qualify for the following reasons:
- Active service in the armed forces of the United States;
- Illness or physical disability;
- Religious tenets, which forbid secular activity on the day of the election;
- Duties as an election official at the polling place other than their own during all of the hours of voting;
- Absence from the town during all of the hours of voting.
Application for a ballot can be requested in person at the Town Clerk’s office located in Room 105 at the Town Hall, 110 Myrtle Ave, or by calling 203-341-1110. The application form is also available online by downloading the form at www.westportct.gov .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.