WESTON/WESTPORT, Conn. — Do you count your blessings every day and feel thankful for all that you have? There are many in Westport and Weston who are not as fortunate as you are. On March 10, you can take the opportunity to give where you live as part of the Fairfield County Community Foundation's third annual Giving Day.
Giving Day is a 24-hour online fundraising competition that unites people around local causes for which they feel a strong connection.
Fairfield County's Community Foundation is a tax-exempt, place-based public charity created to help individuals, families and companies make a difference in Fairfield County.
How to give: On Thursday, March 10, from midnight to 11:59 p.m., CLICK HERE and donate to a local charity of your choice. The minimum donation is $10, and there is no maximum.
Following is a list of all the charities in Westport and Weston that are taking part in Giving Day:
- American Wanderer Foundation
- Weston Historical Society
- Wildlife in Crisis
- A Better Chance of Westport
- American Chamber Orchestra
- Beechwood Arts Inc.
- CLASP Homes
- Connecticut Association for the Gifted
- Connecticut Humane Society
- EQUUS Foundation Inc.
- Federation for Jewish Philanthropy of Upper Fairfield County Inc.
- Friends of the Levitt Pavilion Inc.
- Homes with Hope Inc.
- JIB Productions Inc.
- Pink Aid Inc.
- Positive Directions, The Center for Prevention & Counseling
- Project Return
- Remarkable STEAM
- Smart Kids with Learning Disabilities
- Staples Tuition Grants Committee Inc.
- The Susan Fund Inc.
- WASA, Westport Animal Shelter Advocates
- Westport Arts Center
- Westport Astronomical Society Inc.
- Westport Cinema Initiative Inc.
- Westport Country Playhouse
- Westport Historical Society
- Westport Library
- Westport School of Music Inc.
- Westport Uniformed Firefighters Charitable Foundation
- Westport Weston Family YMCA
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.