WESTON, Conn. – Weston residents hoping to buy passes for Compo Beach in Westport have four options this year, according to a press release from Weston town officials.
- Weston residents can purchase their Compo Beach passes in person from the town clerk’s office at Westport Town Hall until June 30. The town clerk’s office, located at 110 Myrtle Ave., accepts checks only. For more information, call the Westport town clerk’s office at 203-341-1110.
- People who had a sticker last year and still have that vehicle can renew by mail. Send the application, and a check payable to the Town of Westport, to Donna Anastasia, Town Clerk, P.O. Box 1007, Weston, CT 06883.
- Beach passes can be purchased in person at Westport Parks and Recreation, 260 Compo Road S., Westport. Operating hours are 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Mondays through Fridays. Parks and Recreation officials can accept cash, checks, American Express, MasterCard, or Visa.
- Weston residents can also purchase their Compo Beach stickers online by visiting the Westport Parks and Recreation website .
The rates for 2015 Compo Beach passes are as follows.
- $250 per car for Weston residents.
- $490 per car for people with proof of Weston residency that do not have their vehicles registered in Weston.
- $135 per car for senior citizens living in Weston.
- $30 daily rate.
- $50 daily rate for holidays and weekends.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.