WESTPORT, Conn. – Fairfield resident Kimberly Weintraub, a mortgage banker at Westport’s Atlantic Residential Mortgage, has been named one of Connecticut Magazine's “40 Under 40” for 2013.
The magazine annually recognizes 40 up-and-coming business professionals under the age of 40 who have made a name for themselves in their industries. The honorees are selected from a pool of nominees who have been endorsed by colleagues, friends or family.
Weintraub, 32, has been with Atlantic Residential for five years and has been in the mortgage business for more than a decade.
“Kimberly has been recognized as having a standard of excellence by clients and industry professionals alike,” Michael Daversa, president and founder of Atlantic Residential Mortgage, said in a statement. “She strives to consistently outperform expectations by combining some of the most competitive mortgage rates in the industry with great service.”
To see the full “40 Under 40” list, visit the Connecticut Magazine website.
Kimberly Weintraub can be reached at 203-227-7100 or via email at email@example.com
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 17 Soundview Drive Is The Westport Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 3 Westport Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Happy Birthday To Westport’s Nile Rodgers
- 5 Westport's First Selectman To Unveil Electric Vehicle Charging Station