HARTFORD, Conn. -- Gov. Dannel P. Malloy and his wife recently held a reception at the governor’s mansion in Hartford to support the Center for Family Justice, which serves Fairfield and Easton.
At the reception, Janet and Jacob Navon of Westport pledged to donate $50,000 if the center could raise that amount.
The Center for Family Justice brings police and prosecutors as well as civil, legal and social services under one roof to aid victims of domestic abuse and sexual assault, according to a press release. It serves the communities of Bridgeport, Easton, Fairfield, Monroe, Stratford, and Trumbull.
It also runs satellite offices in Fairfield, Monroe, Stratford and Trumbull.
- 1 17 Soundview Drive Is The Westport Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Westport Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Happy Birthday To Westport’s Nile Rodgers
- 5 Westport's First Selectman To Unveil Electric Vehicle Charging Station