WESTPORT, Conn. – Westport Animal Shelter Advocates, known as WASA, has two dogs waiting to find their forever homes.
One of the dogs is Mason, a 5-month-old bully breed mix that was rescued from a state animal control facility. Mason is described as a smart and affectionate dog that gets along great with the other dogs in his foster home.
“Mason loves the beach, digging for seashells and crunching on salty seaweed and horseshoe crab shells,” WASA writes.
Mason is up-to-date on his vaccinations and was neutered courtesy of WASA.
The other pup available for adoption is Edgar, a young Lhasa Apso mix that was also rescued from the state animal control facility. Edgar is described by his foster owner as an extremely affectionate dog that loves to be held. He gets along well with the foster owner's toy poodle.
Edgar will be neutered and brought up to date on his vaccinations courtesy of WASA.
For more information on these dogs or for an adoption application, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-557-0361.
- 1 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 2 Greenwich Educator Drops Out Of Race For Principal At Staples
- 3 Westport's Tanen, Higgins Group Realtor, Wins Women's Council's State Honor
- 4 Pearl At Longshore Will Bring Waterfront Dining To Westport
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch In Effect For Westport