WESTPORT, Conn. -- Cindy's Sous Chefs in Westport is accepting summer camp registration.
Summer camps run from June to the end of July. All classes meet from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Lunch is included daily. Cindy's Sous Chefs, which specializes in cooking-themed birthday parties for kids, is owned and operated by Westport resident Cindy Hartog.
One week in the program is $600, two weeks are $1,150, three weeks are $1,650, four weeks are $2,100 and the five-week course is $2,500.
The following is a listing of summer camp programs available:
- June 23-June 27- International Cooking. Each day is dedicated to a different region: Italy, Asia, Mexico, France, and America: All Ages
- June 30-July 4: Baking: cookies and bars, lava cakes, quick breads, cake decorating, and more. All Ages
- July 7-July 1: Crafty Cooking: Chocolate Molding, Candy Sushi, Cotton Candy, Fresh Fruit Frozen Treats, crepes, paninis, and more. All Ages.
- July 14-July 18: Teen Cooking: Learn Independent Cooking Skills. Class will decide the interests of the group
- July 21-July 25: Teen Field Trips with Cooking Projects: Visit a creamery and make home made ice cream, a local bakery and create our own cakes, explore cheeses with a cheese lesson, a local restaurant and chat with a chef, and more.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.