WESTPORT Conn. -- The Westport-Weston Chamber of Commerce will again host its Fall Restaurant Weeks, offering tasty treats to fit a budget.
The Fall Restaurant Weeks will run from Sunday, Sept. 29, to Saturday, Oct. 12.
“It’s our chance to give back to the community that supports us all year round,” says Ben Meluzio of Arezzo Ristorante in a statement.
This twice-a-year event provides visitors with an opportunity for savings at some of the best restaurants throughout both Westport and Weston.
The event includes 23 local eateries and will feature two-course lunches and three-course dinners at prix-fixe prices during the two-week period.
The event, which is sponsored by the Westport-Weston Chamber of Commerce, is held in both the spring and the fall to encourage residents to try new restaurants and support local eateries.
Participating restaurants include:
• 323 Main Restaurant & Bar
• Blue Lemon
• Cru Restaurant and Lounge
• Matsu Sushi
• Pink Sumo Café Sushi & Sake Café
• Sakura Japanese Restaurant
• Tabouli Grill
• Tarry Lodge
• Terrain Garden Café
• The Mumbai Times
• Rive Bistro
• Positano's Ristorante
• Acqua Ristorante
• Post 154
• Spotted Horse Tavern
• Tavern on Main
• Tengda Asian Bistro
• The Red Hen at the Westport Inn
• Arezzo Ristorante
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Westport Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Happy Birthday To Westport’s Nile Rodgers
- 4 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 5 Fairfield County Crowds Line Up Early To Get New iPhones