updated: WESTPORT, Conn. -- Effective Monday, Aug. 18, the Westport Parks and Recreation Department has adjusted the lifeguard schedule at the town's beaches for the rest of summer.
The following lifeguard schedule is effective Monday, Aug. 18:
- No lifeguards will be on duty at Burying Hill Beach for the rest of summer.
- Compo Beach will have lifeguards on duty during the week and weekends through Labor Day.
Any questions should be directed to the town's operations supervisor at 203-341-5086.
- 1 Westport Man Sentenced To 5 Months In Prison For Sex Assault On Teen
- 2 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 3 Forbes Ranks Founder Of Westport Hedge Fund As Richest Man In Connecticut
- 4 Passed Out Driver’s Arrest On Drug Charge Tops Week’s News In Westport
- 5 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight