updated: WESTPORT, Conn. -- Effective Monday, Aug. 18, the Westport Parks and Recreation Department has adjusted the lifeguard schedule at the town's beaches for the rest of summer.
The following lifeguard schedule is effective Monday, Aug. 18:
- No lifeguards will be on duty at Burying Hill Beach for the rest of summer.
- Compo Beach will have lifeguards on duty during the week and weekends through Labor Day.
Any questions should be directed to the town's operations supervisor at 203-341-5086.
- 1 Westport Lawyer Charged With Stealing $600K From Clients
- 2 Vespa Serves Up Casual Fine Dining In Westport
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Protesters In Westport Rally Against Racism In America
- 5 Westport Woman Officially Opens Fairfield's Pure Barre Fitness Studio