updated: WESTPORT, Conn. -- Effective Monday, Aug. 18, the Westport Parks and Recreation Department has adjusted the lifeguard schedule at the town's beaches for the rest of summer.
The following lifeguard schedule is effective Monday, Aug. 18:
- No lifeguards will be on duty at Burying Hill Beach for the rest of summer.
- Compo Beach will have lifeguards on duty during the week and weekends through Labor Day.
Any questions should be directed to the town's operations supervisor at 203-341-5086.
- 1 Westport's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Single-Family Home Sales Fall 21 Percent In Westport
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Westport
- 5 Former Staples Star Leads Unbeaten Amherst Football Team