GREENWICH, Conn. -- Pop singer Ashlee Simpson and actor Evan Ross got married Sunday, reciting their vows in a star-studded ceremony at the Greenwich home of the groom's mother, Diana Ross, according to Us Magazine.
Simpson, 29, and Ross, 26, have been dating about a year.
The bride's sister, singer Jessica Simpson, was matron of honor, while the groom's mother sang at the ceremony and his half-sister Tracee Ellis Ross served the MC, according to Us Magazine.
It is the second marriage for Ashlee Simpson, who has a 5-year-old son Bronx with rocker Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy.
It is the first for Evan Ross, who plays the role of Messalla in "Hunger Games: Mockingjay," due out later this year. He is the son of superstar singer Diana Ross of Motown fame and Arne Næss Jr., a Norwegian shipping magnate and mountaineer. He grew up in Greenwich and attended Greenwich High School.
Read the full story here at the Us Magazine website.
- 1 Westport Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Westport Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Westport, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Westport; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Westport Activates Emergency Operations Center For Snowmageddon2015