REDDING, Conn. -- The New Station House Restaurant in West Redding welcomes diners to enjoy the musicians Susan & Friends during supper on Friday, Aug. 9.
The New Station House is located at 3 Side Cut Road in West Redding across from the Metro-North train station and the West Redding post office.
The evening will offer music, poetry and stories, as well as fine dining. And all are welcome to perform.
Susan & Friends will perform songs, old and new, familiar and original as well as play instruments, recite poetry and tell stories. To RSVP about performing, send an email to Susan at email@example.com
Dinner is served from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m., with the music starting at 5:30 p.m.
For more information, visit the website . Seating is limited so please call Chef Abe for a reservation at 203-664-1577. Also, dinner is BYOB.
Here is a list of upcoming events at the restaurant:
- Aug. 9: Susan & Friends, Open Mic (RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Aug. 16: Bob Forte
- Aug. 23: Barry Finch, Open Mic (RSVP to email@example.com)
- Aug. 30: TBD
- Sept. 6: Chuck Mahoney (hosts the first Friday of each month)
- Sept. 13: Susan & Friends (hosts the second Friday of each month)
- Sept. 20: Bob Forte (hosts the third Friday of each month)
- Sept. 27: Barry Finch (hosts the fourth Friday of each month)
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.