FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Halloween is around the bend ... do you have your pumpkin yet?
We've listed spots below where you can find the perfect gourd; just be sure to call ahead to confirm hours and crop availability.
- Blue Jay Orchards, 125 Plumtrees Rd., Bethel, (203)748-0119
- Pumpkinseed Hill Farm, 120 Beardsley Rd., Shelton, (203) 929-8425
- Silverman’s Farm, 451 Sport Hill Rd., Easton, (203)261-3306
- Warrup’s Farm, 51 John Read Rd., Redding, (203) 938-9403
Sporthill Farm, 596 Sport Hill Rd, Easton,
(203) 268-3137 . (FYI: They offer pick your own pumpkins in the fields of Samuel Staples Middle School in Easton and are donating 35 percent of the profits from pumpkin sales to the Easton PTA and the Easton Learning Foundation.
A host of area churches and area organizations also have pumpkin patches ripe for the picking. Among them, the one at the Kiwanis Club of Wilton , on the grounds of the Wilton Historical Society (224 Danbury Rd, Wilton).
Have a favorite spot we missed? Tell us where you go for your pumpkin fix.
We'd also love to see your pumpkin photos. Send to email@example.com.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.