REDDING, Conn. -- Bob Forte will sing for his supper at the New Station House Restaurant in West Redding on the evening of Friday, Aug. 16.
Forte will perform delve into his repertoire for the event. What can diners expect? “Friday will be a mix of traditional and pop country and folk music, although I'm getting a strong signal all week from Harry Belafonte. Day-ooo! Don't ask,” Forte joked.
The New Station House is located at 3 Side Cut Road in West Redding across from the Metro-North train station and the West Redding post office. Dinner is served from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m., with the music starting at 5:30 p.m.
For more information, visit the website. Seating is limited so please call Chef Abe for a reservation at 203-664-1577. Also, dinner is BYOB.
Here is a list of upcoming events at the restaurant:
- Aug. 23: Barry Finch, Open Mic (RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Aug. 30: TBD
- Sept. 6: Chuck Mahoney (hosts the first Friday of each month)
- Sept. 13: Susan & Friends Open Mic (RSVP to email@example.com, hosts the second Friday of each month)
- Sept. 20: Bob Forte (hosts the third Friday of each month)
- Sept. 27: Barry Finch (hosts the fourth Friday of each month)
The New Station House is open for breakfast (all day) and lunch from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. every day except Tuesday and serves dinner on Fridays from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m. Call Chef Abe Ali for reservations at 203-664-1577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.