WESTPORT, Conn. -- The Westport Public Library is hosting a Women Entrepreneurs Resource Expo on Tuesday, Jan. 12.
Organizations and companies that support female business owners will have representatives on hand to answer questions. It is open to experienced entrepreneurs or those considering opening a business.
Attendees can find resources related to business plans, research patents, funding and negotiating government contracts.
Exhibitors will include
- the U.S. Small Business Administration,
- Women's Business Development Council,
- The Refinery,
- the Connecticut Procurement Technical Assistance Program,
- Sacred Heart University -- a U.S. Patent and Trademark Resource Center of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and
- the Department of Economic and Community Development and Small Business Express Program.
The event is free and open to the public. It will run from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the library’s McManus Room.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.