WESTPORT, Conn. -- "The Magic of Lyn" will be presented at Westport's Levitt Pavilion for the Performing Arts on Wednesday, Aug. 27.
The show is part of "The Melissa & Doug Children’s Series" and begins at 7:30 p.m. Proceeds will help underwrite the Levitt Pavilion’s free summer programming.
The show features award-winning female illusionist Lyn Dillies. Blessed with the gift of enchantment from an early age, Dillies has dedicated her life to her art and has created a special brand of illusion that wows the mind and warms the heart.
In 2013 she was the first female illusionist in history to receive the prestigious Milbourne Christopher Award – the Academy Award of magic – from the Society of American Magicians.
The lawn will open at 6 p.m. and the show will start at 7.30 p.m.. From 6 p.m. until showtime, there will be a lawn party with extra fun activities at the Melissa & Doug activity center on the Terrace. The lawn will feature additional ticketed activities such as face-painting and balloon animals, as well as roving jugglers and more.
Tickets are on sale on the Levitt Pavilion website and by phone at 866-811-4111.
- 1 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 Democrats Turn Out Early In Westport To Support Hillary Clinton