WESTPORT, Conn. – Elder Law Attorney Sharon H. Rosen of Westport will speak on “Preserving your Dignity and Autonomy with Advanced Directives -- Starting the Conversation” at the Westport Sunrise Rotary breakfast meeting on Friday, July 25 at 7:30 a.m. at Bobby Q’s Restaurant, 42 Main St.
A $12 fee includes a breakfast buffet.
Rosen practices law in Westport and Stamford with the law offices of Joel D. Muhlbaum. Her areas of expertise include estate planning, elder law (Medicaid planning, administrative fair hearings, incapacity planning, nursing home admissions, nursing-home resident advocacy), estate administration and conservatorships.
Rosen is a graduate of the State University of New York at Binghamton and the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law – Yeshiva University. She also has a doctoral degree in health psychology from Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology at Yeshiva.
Rosen is a member of the Elder Law Section of the Connecticut Bar Association and serves as a Commission member of the Commission for Senior Services of Westport and the Baron’s South Senior Housing Committee of Westport.
For more information about Westport Sunrise Rotary, visit its website here.
- 1 Westport Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Westport's Dalio Is Connecticut's Wealthiest Billionaire
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Westport
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Westport
- 5 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'