WESTPORT, Conn. – Elder Law Attorney Sharon H. Rosen of Westport will speak on “Preserving your Dignity and Autonomy with Advanced Directives -- Starting the Conversation” at the Westport Sunrise Rotary breakfast meeting on Friday, July 25 at 7:30 a.m. at Bobby Q’s Restaurant, 42 Main St.
A $12 fee includes a breakfast buffet.
Rosen practices law in Westport and Stamford with the law offices of Joel D. Muhlbaum. Her areas of expertise include estate planning, elder law (Medicaid planning, administrative fair hearings, incapacity planning, nursing home admissions, nursing-home resident advocacy), estate administration and conservatorships.
Rosen is a graduate of the State University of New York at Binghamton and the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law – Yeshiva University. She also has a doctoral degree in health psychology from Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology at Yeshiva.
Rosen is a member of the Elder Law Section of the Connecticut Bar Association and serves as a Commission member of the Commission for Senior Services of Westport and the Baron’s South Senior Housing Committee of Westport.
For more information about Westport Sunrise Rotary, visit its website here.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Westport For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Westport
- 5 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train Was Crossing Tracks At Fairfield Station