WESTPORT, Conn. -- New Beauty & Wellness , a state-of-the-art luxury spa, is celebrating its first anniversary on Thursday, June 15, with discounts, giveaways, complimentary consultations, demonstrations and signature smoothies.
The special event goes from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and includes
- 15 percent off all day spa services (massage, facial or body treatment) booked for that day.
- Giveaways of treatments and products, including a Restorative Journey, Signature Facial, one area of BOTOX, and one SculpSure treatment, as well as a Naturopathica Body and Tea Basket, a line of Environ products with Cosmetic Roller, a PCA basket of skin care products, and St. Tropez self-tanning products. The value of the giveaways ranges from $175 to $1,250.
- Experts from several skin care and treatment lines, including Allergan, Cynosure, Environ, Elta and HydraFacial, will provide demonstrations and mini-treatments, as well as discuss services and products.
- A sample of Aethern, a line of drinkable anti-aging and nutritional solution designed to improve skin condition on three levels: hydration, firmness and photo protection from too much sunlight. Sarah Rotella, a wellness and licensed massage therapist and Frequency Specific Microcurrent expert, will also discuss the benefits of E3Live Brain Food supplements.
- Westport’s Organika, an organic and plant-based cafe, will provide tastings of three smoothies specially designed for NBW to target healthy skin care, detox and immune boosting.
- Guests can purchase special B12 Injections for $50, administered by Laura Reidy PA-C, who has 15 years of experience in dermatology and provides all injectables, fillers, and laser treatments at NB&W. B-12 injections help improve mood, mental clarity, deeper sleep, essential vitamins for healthy skin, hair and nails, maintains and balances central nervous system.
- To enhance the day of beauty, Anna Moine, a New York City-based jewelry designer, will host a trunk show of her unique jewelry, which features semi-precious stones, minerals and metals. Each piece is handmade, and the design originates from the shape, cut and color of a particular stone.
To RSVP for the event, email GuestServices@newbeautywellness.com.
NB&W is located at 1137 Post Road E. (across from Greens Farms Elementary School), 203-644-4507, www.newbeautywellness.com .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.