WESTPORT, Conn. -- Ronit Tarshis, the founder and designer of Westport-based Lera Jewels , will present her coveted collection of pave diamond fine jewelry at trunk shows across Fairfield County this holiday season.
Shows will be held in Norwalk, New Canaan, Greenwich and Ridgefield, as well as in Rye, N.Y.
Lera Jewels is a collection of jewelry that combines the beauty of diamonds and gemstones with fine gold, oxidized silver, silk ribbon, leather and cotton cord (among other natural, organic materials) to create timeless designs versatile enough to be worn every day.
“My pave diamond pieces can make a statement with any look – whether you’re wearing jeans or a cocktail dress,” said Tarshis. “This holiday, every woman needs a little sparkle."
Lera Jewels have been seen on the arms and necks of many celebrities including Serena Williams, Alessandra Ambrosio, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston, Beyoncé, Jill Goodacre and Sharon Osbourne.
Lera Jewels are sold at Lillian August in Greenwich, Dream Spa in Greenwich and Westport, and Bianca Boutique in Westport. Her line can also be found at Churchills in Mount Kisco, N.Y.
To view photos of Lera Jewels, visit the web site at lerajewels.com.
Trunk Show Details:
- Dec. 2 (noon to 8 p.m.) and Dec. 3 (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.) Breast Cancer Alliance, Greenwich Country Club, 19 Doubling Road, Greenwich; Information : breastcanceralliance.org/holiday-gift-boutique-2014
- Dec. 4 (6:30 to 9 p.m.) Lillian August, 32 Knight St., Norwalk; Information: www.lillianaugust.com
- Dec. 5 (noon to 4 p.m.): Pimlico, 48 Elm St., New Canaan; Information: www.pimlicohome.com
- Dec. 9 (4 to 7 p.m.): SheShe Boutique, 416 Main St., Ridgefield
- Dec. 18 ( 5 to 8 p.m.): Nest Inspired Home, 20 Purchase St., Rye, N.Y.; Information: www.nestinspiredhome.com
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.