WESTPORT, Conn. – A reading of Kevin Daly’s play “Leo Teller” will be held at 7 p.m. Thursday, July 31 at the Westport Historical Society's Sheffer Gallery, 25 Avery Place.
Presented by Fifth Letter Productions, the reading portrays nearly 50 years in the life of Teller, a Hungarian immigrant. He moved to the U.S. in 1965 and took a job in a garment factory where he tells his story of how he was a talented violinist before breaking his hand on a train to Auschwitz.
According to a press release, Fifth Letter’s mission is producing work that entertains and examines the human spirit.
The reading will be held at the society’s Sheffer Gallery. Light refreshments will be served. To reserve a seat, call 203-222-1424. A donation of $10 is suggested.
To learn more about the Westport Historical Society, visit their website by clicking here.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Suspect In Southport Home Burglary Arrested On I-95 Near Westport
- 3 Rain, Snow Threaten Westport On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 5 Westport Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday