WESTPORT, Conn. – A reading of Kevin Daly’s play “Leo Teller” will be held at 7 p.m. Thursday, July 31 at the Westport Historical Society's Sheffer Gallery, 25 Avery Place.
Presented by Fifth Letter Productions, the reading portrays nearly 50 years in the life of Teller, a Hungarian immigrant. He moved to the U.S. in 1965 and took a job in a garment factory where he tells his story of how he was a talented violinist before breaking his hand on a train to Auschwitz.
According to a press release, Fifth Letter’s mission is producing work that entertains and examines the human spirit.
The reading will be held at the society’s Sheffer Gallery. Light refreshments will be served. To reserve a seat, call 203-222-1424. A donation of $10 is suggested.
To learn more about the Westport Historical Society, visit their website by clicking here.
- 1 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Westport
- 5 Jupiter, Venus Forming Unusual Sight In Westport Sky