WESTPORT, Conn. – A reading of Kevin Daly’s play “Leo Teller” will be held at 7 p.m. Thursday, July 31 at the Westport Historical Society's Sheffer Gallery, 25 Avery Place.
Presented by Fifth Letter Productions, the reading portrays nearly 50 years in the life of Teller, a Hungarian immigrant. He moved to the U.S. in 1965 and took a job in a garment factory where he tells his story of how he was a talented violinist before breaking his hand on a train to Auschwitz.
According to a press release, Fifth Letter’s mission is producing work that entertains and examines the human spirit.
The reading will be held at the society’s Sheffer Gallery. Light refreshments will be served. To reserve a seat, call 203-222-1424. A donation of $10 is suggested.
To learn more about the Westport Historical Society, visit their website by clicking here.
- 1 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 2 Westport Firefighters Douse Blaze In Backyard Gas Grill
- 3 Westport Fire Assists In Rescue Of Two Girls After Tubing Accident
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight