WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport Country Playhouse will stage Alan Ayckbourn’s romantic comedy, “Things We Do for Love,” Tuesday, Aug.19 through Sunday, Sept. 7.
In “Things We Do for Love,” fastidious Barbara’s orderly, but solitary world is thrown into chaos when the arrival of her longtime friend Nikki and her fiancé ignites unexpected and violent passions. The comedy contains mature content and is only recommended for audiences over 16-years-old.
Performance schedule is Tuesday at 8 p.m., Wednesday at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m., Thursday and Friday at 8 p.m., Saturday at 3 and 8 p.m. and Sunday at 3 p.m.
For more information, call the box office at (203) 227-4177. Tickets can also be purchased online at www.westportplayhouse.org.
The Westport Country Playhouse is located at 25 Powers Court.
- 1 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 2 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 3 Power Outages Repaired In Westport After Storm
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage In Senate Debate
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola