WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport Country Playhouse will stage Alan Ayckbourn’s romantic comedy, “Things We Do for Love,” Tuesday, Aug.19 through Sunday, Sept. 7.
In “Things We Do for Love,” fastidious Barbara’s orderly, but solitary world is thrown into chaos when the arrival of her longtime friend Nikki and her fiancé ignites unexpected and violent passions. The comedy contains mature content and is only recommended for audiences over 16-years-old.
Performance schedule is Tuesday at 8 p.m., Wednesday at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m., Thursday and Friday at 8 p.m., Saturday at 3 and 8 p.m. and Sunday at 3 p.m.
For more information, call the box office at (203) 227-4177. Tickets can also be purchased online at www.westportplayhouse.org.
The Westport Country Playhouse is located at 25 Powers Court.
- 1 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 2 Westport Firefighters Douse Blaze In Backyard Gas Grill
- 3 Westport Fire Assists In Rescue Of Two Girls After Tubing Accident
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight