WESTPORT, Conn. -- Westport Country Playhouse will stage Alan Ayckbourn’s romantic comedy, “Things We Do for Love,” Tuesday, Aug.19 through Sunday, Sept. 7.
In “Things We Do for Love,” fastidious Barbara’s orderly, but solitary world is thrown into chaos when the arrival of her longtime friend Nikki and her fiancé ignites unexpected and violent passions. The comedy contains mature content and is only recommended for audiences over 16-years-old.
Performance schedule is Tuesday at 8 p.m., Wednesday at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m., Thursday and Friday at 8 p.m., Saturday at 3 and 8 p.m. and Sunday at 3 p.m.
For more information, call the box office at (203) 227-4177. Tickets can also be purchased online at www.westportplayhouse.org.
The Westport Country Playhouse is located at 25 Powers Court.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Westport