WESTPORT, Conn. – Tony Award winner James Naughton will emcee Moffly Media's eighth annual Light a Fire awards ceremony, taking place on Thursday, Nov. 11 at the Westport County Playhouse.
The annual ceremony, running from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m., honors local nonprofits and philanthropists.
A portion of the proceeds go to the Fairfield County Community Foundation.
Nomination ballots were posted on the Moffly Media website in March and April, and 11 winners were chosen.
This year's award winners are:
- Barbara Netter, Lifetime Achievement Award
- Al Diguido, Business Good Neighbor
- Sandi and John Fifield, Most Dedicated Couple
- Jane Williams, Best Friend to Children
- Jeremy Rivera, Outstanding Teen
- Judy Bentley, Best Friend to Seniors
- Michel Nishan, Outstanding Health Advocate
- Ken “Obie” Harrington-Howes, Outstanding Grassroots Volunteer
- Sarita Hanley, Most Dedicated Committee Member
- Vivien White, Best Friend to the Arts
Sponsors include Marcia Selden Catering and Event Planning and Horseneck Wine & Liquors.
For more information, click here .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.