FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The CES Regional Center For the Arts is getting ready to host jazz concerts to benefit school programs in Fairfield County.
The center will host concerts at 7 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 9, and Friday, Jan. 10. Both concerts will take place in the RCA school building at 23 Oakview Drive in Trumbull.
Anthony DeQuattro, Robert Bonazzo and David Uhl will direct the performances, which will feature selections made famous by Charlie Parker, Stevie Wonder, Horace Silver, The Andrews Sisters, Gloria Estefan and Steely Dan.
Donations of $5 will be accepted to help benefit student field trips.
For more information, call RCA at 203-365-8930 or visit the RCA website.
CES provides services to school districts in Bridgeport, Darien, Easton, Fairfield, Greenwich, Monroe, New Canaan, Norwalk, Ridgefield, Shelton, Stamford, Stratford, Trumbull, Weston, Westport and Wilton.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Westport On Wednesday
- 2 Westport Parents Transform Sidewalk With Chalk Messages Of Kindness
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage In Senate Debate
- 5 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y