NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The Connecticut premier of a new musical, "Route 66," will take place Wednesday at the Summer Theatre of New Canaan.
The show begins at 8 p.m. The musical is about adventure, romance and a trip down a highway we all wish we could take, according to the theater website.
The show is staged in concert style presentation with eight talented performers who are destined to touch hearts all across our great country, according to the website.
The book is by Connecticut theater artists Jerold Goldstein and William Squier, of Stamford. Lyrics are by Squier and music by Fred Stark.
Among the cast are actors who are Stamford natives: Megan Loughran and Catherine Yudain.
- 1 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 2 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 3 Power Outages Repaired In Westport After Storm
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage In Senate Debate
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola