NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The Connecticut premier of a new musical, "Route 66," will take place Wednesday at the Summer Theatre of New Canaan.
The show begins at 8 p.m. The musical is about adventure, romance and a trip down a highway we all wish we could take, according to the theater website.
The show is staged in concert style presentation with eight talented performers who are destined to touch hearts all across our great country, according to the website.
The book is by Connecticut theater artists Jerold Goldstein and William Squier, of Stamford. Lyrics are by Squier and music by Fred Stark.
Among the cast are actors who are Stamford natives: Megan Loughran and Catherine Yudain.
- 1 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Westport Residents Experience Sweet Success With Nothin' But Foods
- 4 Fairfield County Commuters Face Tough Road Home On Wednesday
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Westport Overnight