NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The Connecticut premier of a new musical, "Route 66," will take place Wednesday at the Summer Theatre of New Canaan.
The show begins at 8 p.m. The musical is about adventure, romance and a trip down a highway we all wish we could take, according to the theater website.
The show is staged in concert style presentation with eight talented performers who are destined to touch hearts all across our great country, according to the website.
The book is by Connecticut theater artists Jerold Goldstein and William Squier, of Stamford. Lyrics are by Squier and music by Fred Stark.
Among the cast are actors who are Stamford natives: Megan Loughran and Catherine Yudain.
- 1 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 2 Westport Firefighters Douse Blaze In Backyard Gas Grill
- 3 Westport Fire Assists In Rescue Of Two Girls After Tubing Accident
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Car Driven By Westport Woman, 77, Goes Airborne After Airbags Deploy