NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- The Connecticut premier of a new musical, "Route 66," will take place Wednesday at the Summer Theatre of New Canaan.
The show begins at 8 p.m. The musical is about adventure, romance and a trip down a highway we all wish we could take, according to the theater website.
The show is staged in concert style presentation with eight talented performers who are destined to touch hearts all across our great country, according to the website.
The book is by Connecticut theater artists Jerold Goldstein and William Squier, of Stamford. Lyrics are by Squier and music by Fred Stark.
Among the cast are actors who are Stamford natives: Megan Loughran and Catherine Yudain.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Westport
- 2 Westport Investment Adviser Who Defrauded Clients Gets One Year In Prison
- 3 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Two Bridgeport Men Plead Guilty To Robbery Spree In Westport