WESTPORT, Conn. -- A Walgreens pharmacy currently located in Westport could be leaving town for a new location in Fairfield, according to Westport Now.
The pharmacy chain recently submitted a plan to the Fairfield Planning and Zoning Commission for a new, freestanding building that would move the business from 1870 Post Road in Westport to 3553 Post Road in Fairfield, according to the article.
The proposed building would have 9,000 square feet of space and would include a drive-through window for prescriptions.
- 1 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 2 Change In Management As CEO Resigns From Westport Weston Family Y
- 3 Power Outages Repaired In Westport After Storm
- 4 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola
- 5 Westport Selectmen OK Signs Raising 'Three Foot Law' Awareness