WESTPORT, Conn. – Peachwave Frozen Yogurt, a self-serve frozen yogurt chain, will open for business in Westport on Friday.
“Forget about the frozen yogurt places you are used to,” owner Gregg Roberts said in a statement. “We are bringing you over 60 fresh and healthy flavors with 16 rotating options so you never get bored.”
Peachwave flavors range from classics such as chocolate, vanilla and plain tart, to unique flavors such as crème de menthe, Nutella, gingerbread, tiramisu, cotton candy, pistachio and Kahlua.
Peachwave also offers customers a wide variety of toppings to chose from, including fresh fruit, shaved coconut, all natural Ola Granola and sweets, Roberts said.
The larger than 2,000-square-foot shop, located at 170 Post Road W., across from Kings Highway Elementary, will open daily from noon to 10 p.m., Roberts said.
The Westport store will join more than a dozen locations already open throughout Connecticut, including Danbury, Bethel, Ridgefield, New Canaan, Norwalk and Newtown. Nationwide, there are more than 72 locations, according to the Peachwave website.
To celebrate its grand opening, customers who stop in this Friday through Sunday will receive their first 4 ounces of frozen yogurt for free. Also, on Friday, customers who visit before 6 p.m. can enter for the chance to win an iPad mini, a $100 gift card and other prizes.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Westport Man Sentenced To 5 Months In Prison For Sex Assault On Teen
- 3 Passed Out Driver’s Arrest On Drug Charge Tops Week’s News In Westport
- 4 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 5 Forbes Ranks Founder Of Westport Hedge Fund As Richest Man In Connecticut