WESTPORT, Conn. — Looking for work? Here’s a collection of recent job listings posted by Westport employers.
▪ Save the Children, an international nonprofit, is hiring a special gifts outreach specialist.
▪ The Little Kitchen, 423 Post Road E., is hiring bartenders, cashiers and busers.
▪ A casual fine dining restaurant is seeking servers and server attendants.
▪ Shake Shack, 1849 Post Road E., is hiring managers
▪ Joe's Pizza, 190 Main St., needs a cook/prep person.
▪ Via Sforza Trattoria, 243 Post Road W., has openings for waiters, busers and dishwashers.
▪ Benefit Cosmetics, 22 Main St., is seeking a part-time esthetician.
▪ Crumbs Bake Shop, 40 Post Road E., has openings for nonseasonal employees.
▪ A cook is needed at Border Grill, 1550 Post Road E.
▪ A senior vice president of sales at a financial firm is looking for a computer operator.
▪ An insurance agency with offices downtown is seeking an experienced customer service representative.
▪ A linens and home furnishings boutique is hiring a sales associate.
▪ A psychiatric nurse practitioner is wanted at a private practice.
▪ An apprentice automotive service advisor is sought to join the team at Lexus of Westport.
▪ The Westport Public Schools system has vacant positions to fill.
Are you hiring in Westport and want your opening listed here? If so, send an email to email@example.com and we'll include it in our weekly roundup.