WESTPORT, Conn. -- Nearly a dozen new businesses will lease space in Westport totaling nearly 30,000 square-feet through HK Group.
The transactions include:
- Alex and Ani, a national retailer, leased 1,860 SF of retail space at 117 Post Road East downtown Westport.
- Eyeglasses.com a retailer with a strong online presence, leased 2,000 SF for its first retail store at 147 Post Road East, downtown Westport.
- Oddz, a clothing retailer that has a presence in Westport for over 10 years relocated from Main Street and expanded into 2,052 square feet of retail space at 139 Post Road East downtown Westport.
- George Subkoff Antiques leased 1,875 SF of waterfront retail space at 5 Post Road West, downtown Westport.
- Spruce, a home store, extended their 2,450 SF retail lease for space at 90 Post Road East downtown Westport.
- Blow Dry, a salon with another location in Southport, leased 850 SF of retail space at 76 Church Lane downtown Westport
- Mergermarket US, Ltd. A unit of the Financial Times of London, leased 2,800 SF of space at 15 Ketchum Street Westport, near the train station.
- Clapboard Hill Advisors and Washington Wealth Management leased 3,270 SF of office space at 450 Post Road East Westport.
- Triple Point Technology leased 5,387 SF of waterfront office space at 257 Riverside Avenue Westport.
- VK Real Estate leased 1,400 SF of office space at 979 Post Road East Westport.
- Benemark, Inc. leased 1,750 SF of office space at 965 Post Road East Westport.
HK Group is a full service Westport-based commercial real estate company that specializes in investment property sales, leasing and off-market deals.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.